2012年10月22日月曜日

Gizmobies's iPhone5 hard-case. (A monologue on my holiday Part2.)


Here are about 30 people in this floor.
I'm writing with my sweet, iPhone5.

I like people watching,
I do it sometimes when I'm alone.

Some people are writing something(studying?).

Some people are talking each other.(students are looks funny always).

Some people are sleeping here(pls do it at your home).

Some people are just eating humbergers, potatoes n chicken nuggets(He or She is fat guy).


And I really wanna buy new hard-case of iPhone5 brought by Gizmobies.
※"Gizmobeies"はラスベガス生まれのまったく新しいカバータイプのプロテクター。
薄いシールとは違ってクッション性の高い素材で作られており表裏貼ることができるため、
iPhoneを傷や衝撃から守ることができます。

Here is sampling movie of Gizmobies.
http://gizmobies.co.jp/gizmobies



I'm thinking about that kind of things.
Here is McDonalds in Mizuhodai, Saitama-Pref.



This is brought to you by
Tatsurou(StuckArt/SakuraBrother).

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿